A super late Galaxy Gobbler adopt that I was supposed to do for Halloween but completely forgot! ; A ; '' Hence the Jack-o-lantern-esque sweater!
I've been making way too many rare Gobblers lately, but they're super fun for me to make, so I'll either be making a few more or putting them on hold for a bit to get some regular/ common Gobblers out there! If there were so many rare Gobblers, they wouldn't really be rare anymore I must be strong they're just so fun amg <3
This may be my last adopt for a bit since I kind of feel like doing some pixels again??
or pixel adopts? amg this could happen
This will be an auction lasting most likely from 48-72 hrs! I may add on to the time period later. If you're interested in bidding, please reply to the "Bid here!" comment! Since this took a lot of time and effort, it will be paypal only.
A few rules/ extras!
- The Waist-Up comes along with the design!
- The higher the bid goes, the more I'll add onto it!
- If the bid reaches $30, I'll include a sketched headshot.
- If the bid reaches $50, I'll include a chibi, and a sketched headshot. (I.e., the previous headshot and a chibi.)
- Since I'm really in need of some money to repay my Dad, If the adopt is auto-bought, I'll include the sketched head-shot ( Ex. sta.sh/2ocxagtuyos?edit=1
), chibi, and an icon! u v u b
Starting Bid: $20.00
Minimum Increment: $1.00
Autobuy: $70.00 You don't have to go for it omg I'm sorry //shot;;
Some info on the Gobbler!
- This Galaxy Gobbler is a Glutton!
- He never seems to show his hands - sometimes he's seen taking or hoarding stars into his sleeves only to have them disappear!
- He's a Glutton with a "mutation", which are very uncommon among Galaxy Gobblers. The sweater he wears seems to be alive in itself! It (or his stomach?) seems to have its own mouth, allowing him to eat more stars.
- "Mutations" among Gobblers aren't necessarily considered a bad thing, but they do seem to make other Gobblers wary and sometimes uncomfortable in their presence, and some will try to stray away from them.
- This Glutton seems to scare off most of the other Gobblers he meets, as they seem to fear the overly-enthusiastic grinning mouth on his stomach and that it would perhaps attack and eat their stars!
I'd add some more, but I'm no good at coming up with creative character ideas! The rest is up to you? // v //